Friday, June 9, 2017

Updated Chicken Salad - secret ingredient AND SSS

This chicken salad is a major cheat but tasty and super easy. With all the hours I have to work these days I am constantly looking for a quicker easier way for a delicious meal. Well, here it is.
1 can chicken, drained OR two chicken breast boiled, no skin and deboned/shredded
1 TBSP mayo
1 TBSP sweet pickle relish
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tsp sugar
1/4 cup julienne radish
1 short stick celery minced
1 Pink lady apple, cored and diced
stir all together and serve on crackers, on toast as a sandwich, on a bed of lettuce or it is delicious all by itself. 

If you could switch places with any person in this world, for a week, who would you switch places with? The only guideline is, it has to be someone currently alive. Other than that, you can literally pick anyone, from anywhere, of any age... Why did you pick that person? What is the one thing you would absolutely do during your week as them?
Submitted by Jules at http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/
If I could switch places with one person for a week? Erin Stanley. Why? Because she's married to Paul Stanley.  Guitarist for the band KISS!! 
You may remember a post I did last year. Link
PS was my dream as a teenager. Wow can you imagine jet setting around the world , seeing the sites, sleeping next to that gorgeous man!?!? Yeah I'd take her place in a skinny minute. Plus she's a tall thin gorgeous blonde, three things I'll never be. I'm sure she would say there are drawbacks but I can't imagine what. Well maybe crazed fans. Always on the go. No private life. Okay so she doesn't have the perfect life but she gets to sleep with Paul Stanley so it's pretty dang close. 
On a serious note... I'd consider switching with Lori Greiner. She's a multi-millionaire, self made and one of the sharks on Shark Tank. 
Instead of investing in more products that we really don't need; I'd invest in lives. In people. In making a difference. Creating jobs, helping people in my own back yard. Food, clothing, shelter and classes on resume writing, how to interview for a job, classes on skills to obtain a better job, things of that nature. 
Don't get me wrong. I don't think she's a bad person and she has a big heart. I'd just personally use the money, name and status for a bigger cause. It sounds simple but I'm sure there would be a lot of red tape and tons of logistics to my plan but it would be worth the effort.

Welcome to a Secret Subject Swap. This week 11 brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in their own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts. 

Here are links to all the sites now featuring Secret Subject Swap posts.  Sit back, grab a cup, and check them all out. See you there:

Baking In A Tornado                        http://www.BakingInATornado.com  
The Blogging 911                   http://theblogging911.com
The Lieber Family Blog                     http://thelieberfamily.com
The Bergham Chronicles                  http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com
Bookworm in the Kitchen      http://www.bookwormkitchen.com/
Simply Shannon                        http://shannonbutler.org
Southern Belle Charm                    http://www.southernbellecharm.com 
Never Ever Give Up Hope               http://batteredhope.blogspot.com                  
Part-time Working Hockey Mom       http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch 
Climaxed                                          http://climaxedtheblog.blogspot.com          

8 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, I think I remember your KISS post, and way to go to switch not with the person you want to be, but the person whose partner you want!
    I don't know Lori Greiner, but I LOVE how you would spend her money. You should hashtag her on Twitter or something, maybe she'l listen to your ideas!
    Happy Birthday again, I hope you had a nice dinner! Nothing wrong with your chicken salad, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you can't be married to a rock star, second best would be to be able to spend money like one. And I LOVE how you'd spend yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you switched to Lori and how you would spend her money. Personally, she bothers me a lot so I was glad you didn't want to be 'like' her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so much better looking without all that crazy makeup. I don't think I've ever seen him that way before. Not sure I would switch with anyone... a week is a pretty long time. And I think I'd be worried about what the person who had switched to being me was doing back in my life:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't not even imagine who I would choose for this one, but you're choices are great ones! One of my kids dressed up as him (in Kiss gear) for Halloween. Used to be one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok well Paul Stanley is a cutie, always has been and my favorite KISS band member. But I think I like the 2nd idea better~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I've never seen him without the makeup! Totally different look!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I had to be married to a member of KISS, it would definitely be Paul, that I would pick. I love Lori. She has grown on me, over the years of watching Shark Tank. Daymond is my favorite Shark though. I really like them all. Some more than others. It would be fun to have that much money! I love your response to my topic!! Great job!! This chicken salad looks delicious!! I love all the different elements, especially the unexpected radish!!

    ReplyDelete